Moss Hagg Farm
The site rules must be adhered to at all times, or the campers will vacate the site.
1. Campers shall obey the instructions and directions from the campsite operator at all times.
2. Campers will be considerate and reasonable to other campers at all times.
3. The speed limit on site is no more than 5 mph.
1. Campers must report to Reception on arrival to register and pay for their stay.
2. Arrival on site must not be before 2.30 pm, unless previously agreed.
1. A pitch is identified by markers around the field, campers must only pitch one unit between each set of markers.
1. The area marked “Conservation Area” is out of bounds to everybody, this is our private nature reserve and as such is not safe, it contains water, mud, brambles and is a haven for nature. Anybody seen trespassing in this area will be asked to leave the site immediately.
2. In the event of an emergency or disturbance the campsite operator is to be contacted by either ringing the doorbell or by phoning 07771 573584 at any time.
3. Campers are not to play music at such a volume that it disturbs other campers. No music to be played between 10.00 pm and 9.00 am.
4. Noise from campers is to be kept to a minimum between 11.00 pm and 8.00 am.
5. No vehicle movements are to take place on site between 11.00 pm and 7.00 am.
6. Adults, Children and Pets are to be kept under control at all times.
7. The campers shall keep their pitch clean and tidy, disposing of all rubbish in the bins supplied on site. The site is not a skip and as such no tents, furniture and air beds etc. are to be disposed of on site.
8. Ash, cigarettes and Bar-B-Q's are to be disposed of in the ash bin.
9. The facilities are to be treated with respect and any defect reported to the reception ASAP.
1. The campers are to depart the site by 10.30 am, unless otherwise agreed with the campsite operator.
2. Pitches are to be left clean and tidy.
Please have a pleasant and safe stay.